Meet Paul LaRoche, Owner of LR3
Architecture and design are in Paul’s DNA. As a Peterborough native, Paul has a rich family history and significant legacy in Peterborough and beyond. His family was responsible for developing many of the important neighborhoods in the Monadnock Region.
When Paul was a young man, he had the opportunity to learn about the trades from firsthand experience and watching the process for himself. He learned about the building design and construction process, and developed an impeccable appreciation for style, decor, and quality. Inspired by his family, he attended Boston Architectural College, where his professional training began.
After working for other firms for years, Paul decided he wanted more autonomy in the building process so he could provide the quality and innovative solutions he believed in.
After 20+ years in the construction industry, he opened LR3 in 2020 and never looked back!
Paul has an impeccable eye for all details that go into building a home and the skillset to bring it all together.
Each and every homeowner who has had the privilege of working with Paul is treated with the utmost respect throughout the process. Clients come to Paul with a vision, and Paul is able to tease out what is most important to the client throughout the collaborative process. His empathy and understanding turn what could be a stressful experience into a joyful and engaging process.
A true industry leader, Paul has created luxury markets where others have said it couldn’t be done. He’s completed projects in record time while maintaining the utmost commitment to quality. His work has won multiple awards, including the “Home of the Year” for the State of New Hampshire.
The reputation of LR3 has been built on delivering on quality that’s second to none. We pay attention to every single aspect of the building process and ensure everything is done right.
Paul represents the best of the best when it comes to custom, quality homebuilding. His client relationships start with conversations and end as lifelong friendships.
You can trust us every single step of the way!
What Sets Paul Apart
- He goes above and beyond with every client and project and ensures every detail is exactly right
- He has a strong design background and naturally merges his architectural abilities with interior design; he make sure aesthetics and constructability go hand in hand
- He provides his clients with a full-service experience. From the moment you step foot through our door, we handle the entire process!
- Paul has developed strong relationships with talented contractors who share our vision for quality and value.
- Paul makes the process enjoyable as he guides you to make the decisions that matter most to bring your vision of home to life!
For fun, Paul spends time outside, hiking, and traveling. He claims he has had way too many cars and loves taking his Porsche out to track once a month locally.